Fat Tuesday

2/16/2010 02:46:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well I really had a fat Monday instead (me and a full slab of ribs)..
Tomorrow lent starts and I haven't slept; I drank coffee, pepsi, and tea today to keep me awake for classes- and all I have eaten was some chocolate this morning, and a friekin donut on the way to Catalan. Run-on sentence rants are so much fun! Lent is going to clean me in and out, seguramente. Gasty and I are both giving up sweets/soda/fast food/alcohol, but my extra sacrifice is to refrain from playing any form of internet games... his sacrifice is coffee. This is going to be a long, long 40 days... but I am looking forward to them- I am happy to do this..
PS RANDOM:I got the same Catalan teacher as last semester, she's so cool- I am pretty happy about this.
Good night all,
and happy fasting.
Catrina

0 comments: